Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 8.00pm
Salary: £19,380 per annum
Location : Bedworth
1 in 4 Saturday
No Sunday working
- All internal departments at all levels
- Manufacturers and D&G Repair Network
- FCA/FOS/Arbitration Service
To work within the complaints team, to manage, investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner considering the customer journey at all touch points. Keeping TCF principals, the company promise and regulatory requirements at the heart of all decisions made.
- Acknowledge complaints promptly and respond to them within set time limits, consistently and fairy;
- Resolve customers' queries within agreed authority, investigating the cause of any complaints, gathering information from relevant internal or external sources to ensure thorough investigation;
- Make fair, impartial decisions on a complaint in line with investigation findings / company & regulatory frameworks;
- Ensure accurate records are kept detailing issues raised, investigation findings and conclusions;
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organisational policies and professional codes;
- Provide timely feedback that impacts on the day to day activities of the business;
- Keep customer informed at regular intervals on the progress of their complaints (including acknowledgement and final response letters as applicable);
- Ensure the customer has a clear understanding of the outcome of their complaint.
- Customer Centric CRM systems;
- Microsoft Office Package;
- Complaints Management System.
- Gain a good understanding of legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, and FCA Dispute Resolution;
- Maintain full working knowledge of client products and services;
- To ensure own responsibility for personal development areas, and agree appropriate opportunities with your line manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines;
- First class interpersonal skills, able to communicate with a wide range of people;
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly;
- Courteous yet assertive;
- Trustworthy and reliable;
- Organised and methodical;
- High attention to detail;
- Computer literate;
- Respect for business and customer confidentiality;
- Good objection handling skills.
- Understanding of Treating Customers Fairly.
- Excellent understanding of investigations & FCA Dispute Resolution processes and FOS guidelines;
- Excellent understanding of FCA TCF principals.
- Experience of handling complaints in a volume driven environment;
- Experience in Customer Service or similar customer facing roles.
- Prior experience in financial services;
- FCA/FOS knowledge;
- Experience of Regulated Complaint Handling.
- A-C GCSE English or equivalent;
- A-C GCSE English or equivalent.
- Level 3 Certificate in Regulated Customer Care (CeRCH).
- Excellent Keyboard Skills;
- Excellent Telephone Skills.
- Advanced Keyboard Skills;
- Customer Centric CRM Systems;
- Ability to formulate clear and jargon free correspondence.