Role type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Nottingham. We are moving to a hybrid way of working here at Domestic & General. You will need to live within a commutable distance of our offices in Nottingham.
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience, discretionary annual bonus
Shift patterns between the following:
- Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Saturday - 09:00 - 17:00
Start date: 31st August 2021
We are delighted to announce that we will be establishing a new flagship operations hub on Station Street in Nottingham's city centre. This investment further cements our commitment to the city and we cannot wait to open our doors in Autumn 2022.
Domestic & General's purpose is to keep our customer's world running by delivering an essential service that never lets them down. We are on an exciting journey, transforming our business in line with the Group's Strategy outlined in an ambitious five-year plan.
We are on the lookout for skilled complaints professionals to join our Early Resolutions Complaints department. If you have experience working in a Complaint Handling role and are looking for your next challenge, this could be your next role!
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and the best resolution for our customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Are you motivated by dealing with difficult customer situations and driving them to resolution?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers' queries and provide the right level of support every time?
- Doyou thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development?
About the role
Working in our Early Resolutions Complaints department you'll be a key point of contact for customers with insurance and / or service-related complaints. As a business which strives to provide fair and timely resolution for our customers, we want to ensure that their concerns are appropriately handled every time.
Your main objective when you engage with our customers will be to understand, address and resolve whilst adhering to treating customers fairly principles and FCA guidelines.
You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced, vibrant and rewarding role alongside a brilliant and hard-working team.
As a skilled Complaint Handler, ideally with experience in Early Resolutions, you'll always make sure that the customer's interest comes first whilst providing exceptional customer service. You'll have experience in both outbound and inbound calls, as well as experience of running cases from start to finish. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport, ensuring their complaint is resolved in a timely manner.
The most successful Complaint Handlers champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction.
Our Complaint Handlers will have:
- Prior experience in a complaint handling role, ideally with experience in early resolutions
- Previous complaint handling experience within an FCA regulated business is ideal
- Experience taking both outbound and inbound calls
- Experience of closing cases
- Full complaint handling cycle experience is essential
- Passionate about providing the best resolution for the customer
- Confidence in decision-making, under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Great team spirit and ethos!
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.