Role type: Permanent
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £19,000 per annum, discretionary annual bonus
Location: Nottingham - must live within commutable distance of Nottingham.
Immediate interviews, to start on 6th September.
Domestic & General's purpose is to keep our customer's world running by delivering an essential service that never lets them down. We are on an exciting journey, transforming our business in line with the Group's Strategy outlined in an ambitious five-year plan.
We are on the lookout for skilled Complaints Administrators to join our Complaints department. If you have experience working in an administrative role and are looking for your next challenge, this role could be for you!
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and the best experience for our customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Are you motivated by dealing with difficult customer situations on an inbound call line?
- Do you pride yourself on your ability to resolve customers' queries and provide the right level of support every time?
- Do you thrive on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Are you passionate about your performance and development?
About the role
Working in our Complaints department you'll be a key point of contact for customers with insurance and / or service-related complaints. As a business who is striving towards providing timely call manner for our customers, we want to ensure that their concerns are appropriately and promptly handled every time. Your main objective when you engage with our customers will be to understand and deal with the customers call.
You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced, vibrant and rewarding role alongside a brilliant and hard-working team.
As a skilled Complaints Administrator, ideally with experience in inbound calls, you'll always make sure that the customer's interest comes first whilst providing exceptional customer service. You'll have experience in both outbound and inbound calls, as well as experience of managing mailboxes. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport, ensuring their complaint is logged in a timely manner with accurate details.
Our Complaints Administrator will have:
- Prior experience in an administrative role, ideally within complaints
- Experience taking both outbound and inbound calls
- Experience of managing mailboxes
- Passionate about providing the best customer service for the customer
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- A passion to deliver a first-class customer service
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Great team spirit and ethos!
What else to expect:
- A 2-week training programme Mon - Fri 9 am - 5pm.
- You'll work on a flexible shift pattern: Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 18:00
- Permanent hybrid working model, also working from our city centre office in Nottingham in the future.
- We'll provide all the equipment you need, but you must have broadband access.
How you'll be rewarded
- 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays), with the option to buy 5 additional days each year
- Save money at hundreds of retailers with our employee discounts
- Discounted gym membership, online workout sessions, culinary classes and other fun activities
- Regular incentives, with amazing prizes up for grabs
- Investment in your career development through ongoing coaching and clearly defined opportunities to work towards
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.