Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently working with our Belfast client to recruit a Complaints and Compliance Officer to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the main purpose of the role is to ensure the delivery of efficient, appropriate and customer focused complaint handling.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the quality of complaint responses, providing feedback and improving complaint handling. An important part of the role will be identifying the root cause of complaints to reduce the risk of reoccurrence and to improve our service to clients. As part of the compliance department you will be required to assist the team and become involved in other areas of compliance.
* Investigate clients' complaints; provide accurate and detailed summaries of both the facts of the case and the complaint along with decisions and recommendations to resolve;
* Contact clients by phone to discuss their concerns and where possible work with them to find a suitable outcome;
* Drafting formal letters of response where initial contact resolution has been unsuccessful;
* Ensure that all complaints are managed and resolved in line with company policy, timescales and regulatory guidelines, while ensuring clients are treated fairly;
* Maintain the Complaints Register, including detailed records of complaints along with decisions and outcomes to help identify opportunities to improve services to our clients;
* Maintain and analyse Management Information to identify trends and highlight opportunities for performance improvement;
* Provide summary reports to be shared with Senior Management; and
* Assist with monitoring the company's compliance framework as well as supporting the compliance team with internal audit procedures and continuous quality monitoring.
As such, the successful candidate will need to have a positive attitude, believe in our values and purpose, be professional and client-centric and be comfortable engaging with clients.
Full training will be provided, and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your personal development.
* Proven ability to manage client expectations and deal effectively with complaints both verbally and in writing
* Previous experience in a similar client-facing role to include excellent communication skills;
* Previous experience in a professional practice.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (specifically MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook);
* Genuine commitment to providing excellent customer service.
* Previous experience using case management systems, (e.g. Vision Blue);
* Proven experience in an IVA setting; and
* Formal insolvency qualification (e.g. CPPI).
Please send CV via the link