Working for a business in Cardiff with great company benefits, Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a Complaints Manager on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Complaints Manager to join the Complaints team in Cardiff . You will be required to hold experience in dealing with Complaints (Essential).
- Ensuring all complaints are logged accurately, acknowledged and a resolution provided in accordance with contractual service levels agreements
- Receiving and managing complaints directly, via telephone and email
Managing their own workload to ensure that complains are progressed within SLA
- Proactively managing claimant feedback in the interest of the business and continuous improvement
- Resolving escalated queries before they become a complaint
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- A proven ability to communicate effectively
- Exceptional organisational skills, accuracy and a meticulous approach to data input
- Previous complain handling experience
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £22,500 also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Great Office environment
- Development & Progression opportunities
- Great city centre Office Environment.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.