A new role has become available to work for a Government body as a Complaints Officer (Band 4). The role will be working from home, Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. The pay rate starts at 14.11 an hour, and will increase after 12 weeks to £15.29 an hour. Initially the role is until the end of 2021, however there is a strong chance this temporary contract will be extended.
Overall, the Complaints Officer will be working on around 40-50 cases at a time. It is important you have dealt with high case loads before, and difficult situations.
- Dealing with correspondence for complaints via email, letter, and telephone;
- Updating the database;
- Logging all information accurately;
- Being able to provide practical solutions.
- Must have worked in a pressurised environment;
- Must have worked in a similar role previously;
- Organisational skills are a must.
Please note, the successful candidate will need to undergo extensive pre-employment checks prior to starting.