A fantastic opportunity has risen for a, bright and dedicated Compliance Administrator officer based in Doncaster for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 12 months to cover maternity.
The role is paying a competitive wage and is working for a global professional services organisation with employees worldwide. There can be room for development and progression with training and guidance offered throughout the assignment.
The compliance administrator will specialise in conducting security checks and compliance packs for new joiners and upgrading existing employees who move roles in a recruitment setting.
- Administer all criminal, credit and security checks required for new joiners and existing employees who move onto high level security work
- Provide timely and clear communications and status updates to the project leads
- Work with project leads and managers on the resolutions of checks that are not cleared
- Respond to incoming client issues and request, at all client levels, on a daily basis, on a daily basis
- Handle all confidential and sensitive data in a manner under the rules of the data protection policy
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Experience of conducting DBS, DS and/or credit checks
There will be room beyond this to progress into a consultant role for the right candidate, or other permanent opportunities.