Role: Compliance Administrator (Temporary)
Location: Luton Bedfordshire, LU1 2AZ
Here at Brook Street we are looking for new members to join our compliance team. Brook Street is a nationwide recruitment company with more than 50 branches located around the country. We specialise in delivering a personal service to those who are seeking employment. We need experienced compliance administrators who will be liaising with branches and applicants, to collate all necessary paperwork to obtain references to make the applicants compliant for framework bookings.
- Can vet and process candidates against stringent client requirements.
- Adhering to company and client legislative requirements and ensuring compliance.
- Dealing with correspondence both inbound and outbound (letters and emails)
- Dealing with sometimes complex and sensitive situations and being able to handle them in a professional manner.
- A background in compliance or administration would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to input data efficiently and accurately.
- Is confident speaking on the phone and engaging with people from different backgrounds.
- Effective IT skills, ability to use Excel, Outlook, Word Etc.
- Can follow detailed instructions and adhere to client procedure.
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 204509 or email me at .