We have an exciting temporary opportunity to work at the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in central Southampton. This is a role that provides support to the Senior Facilities manager and Estates Compliance officer to manage the Total Facilities Management Contract.
The role will include but not limited to the following:
1: Escalate work orders to the TFM supplier's regional support manager
2: Raise complaints to the TFM supplier's regional service manager
3: Monitor contractor performance in relation to 'Routine maintenance tasks' and raising escalations and complaint where necessary
4: Notify Senior Facilities Manager of any failures following complaints not being addressed in the agreed timeline - As per Estates process.
5: Making updates to Estates process guides and uploading following approval.
6: Assist the Estates compliance office with the reporting of compliance and managing non-compliance through the Total Facilities Management Contractor.
7: Raise reactive jobs through the system when required.
8: Downloading of documentation from Estates system for supply to the Total Facilities Management Contractor.
The Temporary Worker will provide routine administrative support tasks according to well-established procedures. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages typical qualifications and experience:
- Two GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent
- NVQ Business Administration level 1 (or suitable administrative experience)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
£7.98/hour for 3 months, then it will go up to £10.63/hour
Working days: Monday to Friday, 37.50 hours per week