Are you looking for a job in Compliance with a difference? I am recruiting for a Compliance and Training Course Developer working for a compliance training company based in Sutton Coldfield. They are offering a salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience.
Working out of the head office in Sutton Coldfield you will be responsible for researching, developing and creating new and meaningful content covering regulatory and financial compliance in a fast paced environment. You will also be working on compliance training qualifications, business-to-business learning solutions, social marketing content and much much more! Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders is a key part of this role in order to provide all customers with a first-class top quality service.
You will be joining one of the longest established and leading global providers of professional certificated qualifications and training in anti-money laundering (AML), compliance and fraud/financial crime prevention. They also deliver non-certificated training in the same areas to in-house clients.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Creating engaging and meaningful content covering regulatory and financial crime compliance! Essentially, you'll be further enhancing the International Compliance Associations (ICA) content proposition, our expertise and our learning solutions
- Working on new and existing ICA qualifications, bespoke business-to-business learning solutions, social marketing content
- Developing amazing relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to provide all our customers with a first-class content experience, regardless of channel of delivery, topic or geography.
- Passionate about financial crime and regulatory compliance
- Demonstrate experience in and a passion for the clients subject matter. Their customers vary in terms of the solutions they require and the content we create. You don't need to know everything about compliance, ethics, culture, regulatory frameworks, anti-money laundering, Customer Due Diligence/Know Your Customer, sanctions, bribery and corruption or fraud - but ideally you will know something about most of them (or specialise in one). The rest they can help you learn about.
- Have some experience of writing learning materials or content in these areas. It could be from your own interest, processes or procedures or training material - the more creative the better
- Working in the compliance environment - first line of defence, second line of defence, small or large organisations, regulatory or financial crime. They don't mind too much as long as you can understand the customers and the risks they face and how that drives us to support them
- Is a creative question asker and a solution-finder
- Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
- Enjoys a challenge, we work hard, and it can be a steep learning curve
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £45,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Performance related bonuses
- At least 25 days holiday + bank holidays (with flexibility to purchase additional holiday days)
- Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 17:00 working hours
- Contributory pensions scheme with life assurance
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Discount vouchers
- Dining cards
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***