Do you have experience in compliance environment? And are you familiar with KYC/CDD, AML or Legal Conflicts Management environments?
If so, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
A fast-growing Legal firm are looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an existing team of 15 employees who are based across 4 offices around the UK. With recent growth to their firm based in Oxford, they are looking for a talented individual to join them.
Your responsibilities will be;
- Providing support in the processing of complaints to the SRA or Legal Ombudsman, including updating records and ensuring timelines for responding are met
- Assisting the Compliance Manager with the handling of legal professional indemnity/negligence issues, alongside the Claims Handling Team
- Assisting with the recording and review of SRA breaches that may occur
- Contributing to the drafting of SRA related policies in relation to the operation and regulation of the firm
- Assisting with the preparation and delivery of compliance training
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from the business including issues relating to conflicts, complaints and claims.
- This will include responding to queries received via the Compliance and Complaints inboxes as required and escalating high risk issues to the Compliance Managers
- Conducting fUndertake general administration tasks as required by the Compliance Managerile reviews and other assurance as directed by the Compliance Manager
- Compliance diary management
- Undertake general administration tasks as required by the Compliance Manager
They are offering a competitive salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum with great benefits. You will work with the Compliance Manager to provide regulatory support on all SRA issues affecting the business. The ideal candidate will have; experience of working within a law firm, the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload and able to demonstrate experience in liaising pro-actively with third parties.
If this is the new challenge you have been looking for apply today and our dedicated consultant will contact you, to discuss in more detail.