Contract until June 2020
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Licensing Operations Administrator working in Global Operations. This is a contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota.
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits
Compliance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Provide triage and administrative support for the contracts management, release and compliance and ethics. processes; including engaging with both internal stakeholders and external collaborators to reach effective and timely outcomes.
- Engage with and escalate to our Senior Compliance Manager to ensure minimisation of risk, to allow for specialist input, or to allow for additional support to be provided from other Subject Matter Experts.
- Update systems and notify project leads where required of key dates and status updates e.g. contract expiries, compliance review status and process performance metrics.
- Develop best practice documents and/or training on compliance areas with support from our Senior Compliance Manager, and other Subject Matter Experts such as Legal, Privacy and Ethics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compliance Coordinator Qualifications:
- Previous experience in compliance administration and/or support, preferably from within the technology or healthcare industries.
- Basic knowledge of key research contract and compliance related topics (e.g. intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy, ethics)
- Demonstrated ability to synthesise the complex - able to take multiple inputs from a variety of conversations, and transform them into inputs to compliance processes.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload, taking ownership of a variety of tasks, and responding to shifting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working within a global organisation across multiple time zones.
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 9th January at 3.00pm