We are currently working with a highly successful family style Finance company based in Dorking, seeking an Office Manager with a background in compliance, office management and some basic HR to act as "second in command" to the company Director. You will be a strong leader, but able to take clear instruction and have the patience to learn the specific processes in place.
Working in the financial services industry requires extremely high attention to detail, the ability to spot anomalies and make amendments when required. You should be naturally proud of presenting all work to the highest standard and comfortable working in a fairly controlled environment where you will receive extensive training on systems and databases prior to completing tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the company stays compliant in line with the FCA (financial conduct authority)
- Reviewing client agreements to ensure accuracy
- File checks
- Review and check money laundering requirements
- Understanding and managing the complaints process
- Management of the office
- Acting as a second in command for the company Director, leading the team when required
- Keeping records of staff holiday, absence and sickness
- Review and maintain contracts of employment
- Process changes of employment, pay rises etc
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- On site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Qualifying pension scheme
- Free handmade lunch 1-2 times a week
- Ongoing personal development, coaching and training
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for an Office Manager job starting immediately, please apply now and we will be in touch. Please note interviews will be conducted in person (whilst following social distancing guidelines) and you will be expected to work in the office, which is large and open plan so allows for 2+ metre distance between you and colleagues.