On the look out for an experienced Level 4 qualified Compliance Officer.
The Location: Leicester
The salary: £25,000- £40,000 depending on experience
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to join and stay with an incredible company and with a varied, rewarding role!
This position is with a firm of Independent Financial Advisors in Leicester! This company is offering you the chance to study towards gaining further financial qualifications as well as overseeing and improving the firms approach to compliance.
The company provide pristine advice on a range of different financial products for both private as well as corporate clients!
It is essential that you are level 4 diploma qualified and have experience in an IFA firm.
I repeat, you MUST have a level 4 diploma as a minimum!
You will also be well versed in compliance and have experience in it and come from a previous role in compliance in the finance industry!
Obviously, you wont just get paid for a job you love doing but there are other perks of the job such as:
- 10% Non-contributary pension scheme after three months
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 in addition to public holidays
- Attendance bonus
- Free parking
- Assistance with completing qualifications
To be considered you will have:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
- Strong experience in an IFA environment
- Strong experience in compliance
- Experience of working with financial planning and support software packages
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications, then apply now!!