Compliance Officer- Medical Recruitment Agency- up to £24,000 per annum- South West London
To provide compliance services to your nominated sales consultants; sourcing, checking and uploading documents provided to ITRIS, managing expiry dates of documents and applying specialist compliance checks when necessary.
To ultimately be responsible for the compliance of all working Doctors, Nurses or GPs.
- Manage the collection of specialist compliance documentation and references for existing and new doctors.
- Update ITRIS with compliance documents provided, checking and verifying documents submitted and managing expiry dates.
- Assist Management to ensure the sales teams continue to follow company processes and compliance procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of the sales team's compliance requirements including attending training sessions and keeping up to date with industry changes (e.g. NHS, PASA, BUPA, Nuffield, RMO specialist needs).
- Manage complex compliance procedures including DBS checks, immunisations, Occupational Health and Fitness to Work to standards set by Buying Solutions etc.
- Report on Compliance team needs, ensuring that the company is maintaining standards according to Buying Solutions standards.
- Meet with the Sales team at least once daily to identify and prioritise compliance needs.
Key Performance Indicators
Reporting in at weekly Compliance meeting:
1. How many active files are you working on?
2. How many doctors have you made compliant?
3. Report on non-compliant but working doctors with explanation of why they are non-compliant.
4. Maintain minimum outgoing calls of 150 per week.
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Excellent administrative skills, organised, high attention to detail (including spelling, grammar good written English etc.)
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty
- IT and internet literate, with experience of databases and contact management systems
- Experienced and sensitive in handling confidential information
- Able to encourage others to maintain high standards, good at communicating compliance needs within the wider team
- Able to work to company procedures and champion compliance in the company
- Previous compliance or document management experience preferred.