Leicester Police are Recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as an computerised computerised Officer, to administer Property Storage for goods/ Vehicles seized/retained under the proceeds of Crime Act / Police Property Act.
You will be required to examine all items of property , accurately recording details and arranging storage. The role will involve preparing reports on computerised, minimising depreciation of items, liaison with officers and making arrangements for transfer of seized items. Track progress of computerised cases at court, liaison with officers in order to prepare a plan for sales of assets. You will also be required to carry out stock checks, reconcile monthly invoices and monitor storage and condition of goods as well as disposing of items.
Ideal candidate must
1. To be qualified to GCSE Grade "C" in English language or equivalent qualification or level work experience.
2.To have general clerical experience including dealing with enquiries in person and by telephone.
3. To have experience of keeping accurate records e.g. stock control ledgers, cataloguing information
4. To have previously worked unsupervised at times, meeting targets or deadlines.
5. demonstrate effective communication skills both verbal and written.
6. have knowledge and experience of how to safely move large/heavy items of property.
7. have experience of computerised data input, search and retrieval.
8. have dealt with highly confidential information.
9. have a clean Driving Licence and after training must demonstrate competence in driving high performance, 4 x 4 vehicles and a Property Van.
10. demonstrate the ability to work in a confidential environment and have an understanding of the Government protective marking scheme.
If you feel you meet the above Criteria and would like to be part of a driven and exciting career opportunity, please apply or contact Jade at Brook Street, Leicester Branch. lease be aware, the successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process, this could take between 4 to 6 weeks.