Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a Conference and Events Administrator for a fixed term contract - until December 2022
Working as a key member of the team and under the direction of the Conference and Events Team Leader the post holder will provide high quality administrative support to a wide range of events to an agreed standard.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Develop knowledge of the overall work of the Conference and Events Team to deal with incoming calls and correspondence, ensuring a high level of customer service.
* Provide high quality administrative support for event planning meetings, including room bookings, taking, and distributing notes.
* Provide administrative and technical support on several allocated events.
* Assist with delivering the marketing activity for events.
* Attend events and undertake the efficient registration of all participants as required, ensuring a high standard of customer service.
* Undertake all logistical planning, including venue sourcing and liaison, technical requirements and liaising with speakers and organising committee.
* Liaise with exhibitors as appropriate.
* Ensure that evaluation of each event is completed.
* Ensure financial reconciliation is completed within agreed timescale of the event taking place.
* Utilise the CRM system for all events where appropriate
* Contribute to developing ways of working and the development of resources used by the team.
* Adhere to the planning processes for the organisation of events
* Contribute to the up-keep and setting up of information technology and audio-visual equipment as and when required.
* Create virtual programmes and events on ZOOM and or MS Teams and provide technical and practical support on these calls.
* Contribute to the delivery of services within the agreed budgetary allocation and to a standard which meets all contractual, professional, and statutory specifications.
* Contribute to the development of the NI operational plan and to ensure that agreed objectives are implemented and quality standards maintained.
* Provide reception cover for breaks/holidays/absence as required.
* Experience of working in an events or marketing environment
* Must have experience of supporting all types of events both in person and virtually using various platforms such as ZOOM and or MS Teams.
* Experience of setting up of IT and AV equipment for all types of events
* Ability to travel and with occasional overnight stays
* Excellent standards of Literacy and Numeracy
* Ability to undertake key administration tasks including but not restricted to minute taking, filing, taking accurate messages, organising meetings, updating databases, and coordinating diaries
Hours of work will be 35hrs a week and the salary will be £25,140 per annum
Please send CV via the link