An established business based in the Cardiff area is looking for a Project Manager with Construction, Events, Graphic Design, Branding, Flooring, Refurbishment or Exhibitions experience to join their growing team.
The company has an enviable list of customers and provides solutions to some of the most recognised household names across the UK.
The successful candidate will coordinate multiple small and medium size projects/contracts, ensuring they meet all required goals, high-quality standards and efficiency measures.
The Role involves:
- Leading to ensure all departments understand expectations and individual roles
- Ensuring all resources required to deliver project objectives are identified and managed
- Planning, tracking, and coordinating project tasks from project initiation through to completion.
- Managing ongoing site project controls to include site access, material storage and health and safety arrangements, as necessary.
- Identifying and reporting on project risks and mitigation strategies, to include health and safety matters.
- Monitoring and reporting on project performance, budget, and progress
- Ensuring projects are delivered within budget, to timescales and meet financial targets
- Maximising opportunities to both maintain and improve on project margins
- Ensuring project issues are identified and managed by all interested parties
- Managing various accounts within the company and upselling/cross selling targeted on growth of accounts
- Contributing to the development of continual improvement strategies
The ideal candidate:
- Experience managing and delivering multiple small - medium sized projects
- Methodical and structured approach to management
- Ability to enthuse and motivate people to achieve deadlines
- Good knowledge of general contractual and legal obligations within a relevant sector, to include Health & Safety
- Full and clean driving license
Benefits & working pattern
- Monday to Friday. 40 hour week
- Flexible working hours - limited to job requirements and site access
- Time banking scheme to accrue additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Holidays increased based on time served
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Eyesight care scheme
- Car Allowance / Potential Company Car (depending on availability)