We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Operator EMEA Project. You will be part of the EMEA HQ Category organization and partner with the Category SRs (Sub Regions) including UKI, DACH, France, Western Europe, Central Eastern Europe and Middle East and Africa. You will be partnering with the Sales and Marketing teams, and you will build close relationships to our global teams and especially to our external partners.
* Analysis and Insight (10%)
* Strategic Business Planning (10%)
* Consultative Leadership (20%)
* Executing (30%)
* Marketing Principles (10
* Business Operational Excellence (20%)
* 2+ years Consumer Electronics/IT ecosystem experience with a focus on devices and services sales across consumer segments, experience in the Mobile Operator Channel a plus.
* Experience in project management, managing a rollout from start to finish.
* Able to directly deliver and deliver thrinfluence of others.
* An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about building businesses, and thrives within a fast-paced environment.
* A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, and mutual respect.
* Strong English language skills, both verbally and written.
* Analytics and insights
* Execution and consolidation.
* Business planning as in securing a rhythm of business.
Deadline for this position is Thursday 29th July 12pm