Contact Centre Advisor - £15k / OTE £20k
Brook Street is pleased to be working with an official Hyundai / Citroen car dealership within Portsmouth. They are the UKs Number 1 scrappage dealer and have a focus on promoting a greener future in the automotive market.
Our client is currently looking for a Contact Centre Advisor for their busy Portsmouth dealership taking both inbound and making outbound calls. This is a key role within the group - you will be expected to contact our customer base in order to keep all of our customers up to date with MOT's, services and any other customer service issues
- Have enthusiastic and positive telephone manner
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the drive, determination and genuine enthusiasm to be 'the best'
- Be a team player, and a quick learner
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service
- Be proactive, target driven, committed and reliable
- Have the ability to overcome objections
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming service calls: schedule, re-schedule, and confirm service appointments
- Make outgoing calls: advice customers of open warranty recalls/campaigns, schedule future maintenance services, etc.
- Research product/service information using available resources
- Provide customers product/service information e.g. pricing
- Field calls and escalate issues as appropriate
- Provide customers vehicle drop-off/pick-up updates
- Confident Telephone Skills
- Superior speaking skills
- Excellent written skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- High energy level
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of basic office computer software
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant, who is dedicated and committed to work for an amazing company. In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £15,000 per year with the possibility of building this up to £20,000 through bonuses.
In addition you will receive….
- Genuine career progression
- Performance Related Bonus
- 30 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- High Street Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 40 hours per week, which will be comprised of 8.5 hour shifts between 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Candidates must be able to commit to 1 Saturday morning shift per month (09:00 - 13:00 hrs) (1.5x overtime rate)
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.