*WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE AFTER FIRST MONTH OF TRAINING*
Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service, and an aptitude for sometimes challenging yet at the same time rewarding calls?
My client (part of the NHS), plays a vital role in serving the country in the national service it provides and is looking for individuals who are driven by customer focus and a desire to deliver the very best results they can.
You will receive calls from the public and will be responsible for assisting with their enquiry. Some calls may simply require you to direct the customer to the correct primary care service in their community, whilst a large proportion of calls will be complaints and can vary greatly with what the complaint is about. Furthermore, not all customer support is done over the phone, rather you will to be dealing with email and white mail queries.
In addition to the above the following is required from you:
- Able to work full time shifts of 37.5 hours a week, and able to cover a variety of shift patterns including 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm (on a rota basis). There is also a part time option which will cover the hours of 10am - 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Proven contact centre experience
- Can demonstrate resilience
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as excellent spelling and grammatical awareness
If you would like to go forward for this role, you will be provided with the below fantastic benefits in return:
- Full extensive training programme
- Free parking
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Attractive starting pay rate of £11.20 per hour.
You must have some Customer Service experience in order to be considered for this role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button. All applications will be reviewed and if you do not hear back within 5 working days of your application, this does mean you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.