Job title: Contact Centre Advisor
Hours: Rotational Shift Pattern
Hourly rate: £9.00
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
We are currently recruiting for Contact Centre Advisors with outstanding customer service skills for a reputable company in Worcester.
Contact Centre Advisor Responsibilities:
- Answering Telephones
- Troubleshooting email, website, webmail, and ADSL issues
- Resolving basic account and billing queries
Contact Centre Advisor desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Customer Service and sales mind set
- Experience working in customer service environment
- Taking pride in your working standards, behaviour and attitude
- Recognising and maximising sales opportunities
- Technical awareness
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A natural flair for delivering excellent customer support
- Team Working
- An inquisitive mind and strong motivation to learn new skills
You will be supported along in a team environment, but you must have the initiative to work alone. In house training will be provided for IT Systems.
For more information on the Contact Centre Advisor Position - Call Nicola on 01905731591 or email your CV now.