We have an exciting opportunity to work for a respectable company who are heading up a prestigious project for the Home Office. This role will be based on a Temporary to Fixed Term contract basis. It is a full time role working Monday - Friday unless business needs change.
This is a professional and growing company; they assist in the application of and help customers complete their Visa and Immigration applications. This is a chance to join very conscientious, sociable and friendly team. These vacancies have come about due to a growth requirement for the current team.
What are the responsibilities of the Team Leader?
- Ensure equal distribution of cases to your teams ensuring full compliance on each case
- Introduce and upkeep daily structures for your team
- Development of staff into efficient agreed processes
- Handle complaints and introduce improvements to individual team members
- To hold one to one Morning meetings to check: the correct administration processes has been implemented by following process steps chronologically.
- Following company complaints procedure and handling complaints effectively
- Demonstrate and promote a passion for great customer service with the ability to communicate with our customers and exceed their expectations
- Remains calm when faced with difficult situations
- To conduct Return to Work meetings monitor lateness and sickness, cigarette breaks and lunch time taken
What do we look for in a Team Leader?
- You will anticipate, respond to and seek to exceed the expectations of customers
- You will show support for business values, demonstrate and promote a high level of honesty and integrity
- You will be able to respond positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapt behaviour to maintain effective performance
- You will be able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- You will be able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- You will build and maintain good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- You will have a good level of literacy and numeracy skills
Previous experience in the following is essential:
- Management (3+ years)
- Process implementation and development
The salary is £12.66 per hour which equates to £24,687 per annum + Company benefits
Please apply online or call Tiarni Goodall at Brook Street (0121 480 8209) for more information. Alternatively you can email - to enquire further