Content Project Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Content Project Manager
This is a contract role based in London for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: up to £61,821.00 per annum plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience.
The Program Manager successful in this role will have experience in the following: project management customer onboarding, product readiness, and user adoption. As this product becomes generally available to all enterprises in the US, we need a can-do individual to help us educate companies in international markets about the benefits of using and adopting a tool.
As a Content Project Manager in this team you will be responsible for the following:
- Localize/marketize field sales materials and user adoption guides and distribute to appropriate channels.
- Perform user trainings to help enterprises better understand how to increase employee usage of Microsoft Search in Bing in their company.
- Meet customers frequently via email to answer questions and capture their feedback. Schedule face to face meetings when necessary.
- Study content data, customer feedback, and other signals to continue improving the content, and the customer experience.
- Evaluate enterprise SERP queries and perform SERP optimizations to improve search result quality
- Publish answers in international markets to increase the quality of web results.
- Work closely with partners in product teams, marketing, support, and the field to deeply understand customers and the business.
A typical day in this role can include:
Partner with the US content team in creating user adoption kits. This kit will be targeted to enterprise companies with a goal of bringing awareness to the value and driving engagement as a result.
- Write/localize blogs like this one for the Tech Community.
- Contribute to editorial planning and content strategy, specifically for your market and targeted enterprises.
- Measure impact and share: Analyze data against success metrics and share the learnings and insights.
The top 3 must have skills are as follows:
- Fluency in Microsoft products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams
- 3-5 years of experience writing for the web, ideally in enterprise space, including localizing content from English to French
- Proven experience successfully managing customer-facing relationships.
This contract position requires a high degree of Web savviness and publication-grade editorial skills, as well as:
- Sharp judgment about the quality of search results, by direct observation or data analysis.
- The ability to work virtually in harmony with other team members and customers.
- A passion for excellence and a desire to get things right
- Patience and persistence under the pressure of a fast-paced rhythm of work
Deadline for CV submission: Tuesday 26th March