I am recruiting for a Content Specialist based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital agency. They are offering a highly competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience with some fantastic benefits.
As the agency's Content Specialist, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media specialists. You will be responsible for researching and creating (primarily written) content to support integrated PR and marketing campaigns for a designated portfolio of key accounts within the cluster from initial concept through to completion.
As the clusters Content Specialist, you will be tasked to deliver high-value long and short-form content to meet our clients' communications objectives through a variety of print and digital platforms that will include thought leadership articles, blogs, white papers, infographics and Q&As, video scripts and podcasts to name just a few.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital agency who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible, there really are no boundaries. This multi-million pound turnover agency have been in business for over 50 years and continue to grow successfully.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Undertake industry and online research to identify trends and content opportunities
- Write, edit and re-purpose content, ensuring it is appropriate to the brand, compelling to read and relevant to the audience
- Support the development and execution of PR and content strategies for a variety of clients and projects
- Take ownership of allocated content projects, managing them from idea through to execution
- Research, plan and create a detailed schedule of activity for each campaign
- Monitor campaign performance against KPIs and objectives
- Monitor the performance of content and collate data, supporting the creation of weekly and monthly client reports
- Support the cluster in all new business development activity as requested, including research and the development of content for proposals, pitches and presentations
- Keep abreast of digital developments in order to ensure best practice advice
- Attend client meetings and presentations as required
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a content writer and/or editor, gained in a similar client facing role
- Experience working within a B2B agency or in a journalistic environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Able to write effectively in different formats, including long and short-form, on and offline
- Proven research skills, including an ability to identify key trends and market challenges
- A demonstrable ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads in a deadline driven and pressurised environment
- Excellent project management skills, including knowledge of Excel and planning systems
- Experience of managing a portfolio of Key Accounts
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- The ability to remain focussed on customers and quality, even when working under high pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, both verbally and written
- Good knowledge of social media platforms including - but not limited to - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
**A PORTFOLIO OF WORK WILL BE REQUIRED AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS**
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Circa £35,000 annual salary negotiable on experience
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5.30pm with flexi working hours on a Friday!
- Above average holiday entitlement that includes your birthday off and additional time over Christmas and an extra half day when you fancy it (just because!!!)
- Free car parking
- Work life balance, rewards and recognition for the 'over and above' work you may do
- Bonus on new business you recommend and have success with
- Pension scheme
- Learning and Development taken seriously with real career progression opportunities
- Plenty of social events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***