Continuous Improvement Facilitator
My client is seeking to develop and strengthen all areas of their business functions, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Continuous Improvement Facilitator to support the Operations Team.
The successful candidate will role model, coach and support the roll-out of effective, value adding tiered accountablity through control loops, problem solving and continuous improvement to build engagement and empowerment.
- To instil a strong HS&E culture at all time, model and coach compliance to current standards, resulting in a measurable improvement in safety performance
- Implement the framework and roadmap for the Operational Excellence program with focus on people engagement, accountability, ownership and improved financial performance
- Complete regular effectiveness assessements against Terms of Reference, using them to provide feedback and coaching to make the teams use OpEx tools to add value and build engagement
- Coach team to use data to gain insights into losses and prioritise improvement activity
- Use all opportunities to educate colleagues to recognise the eight wastes
- Support the manufacturing teams in the delivery of plans to increase efficiency and reduce costs across the site
- Coach effective GoSee and Gemba walks to build engagement understand the current state
- Support the site Engineering team with the implementation of CILT and autonomous maintenance
- Contribute to the development of and deliver the Operational Excellence training
Job know how required:-
- Health Safety and Environment - ensure all site teams are compliant with responsibilities in accordance with the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy, ensure comprehensive reporting of accidents/near misses, ensuring all incidents are followed up appropriately, ensure the welfare of employees across the site
- Food Safety, Legality and Quality - ensure that staff are suitably trained and where necessary make recommendations for improvements, ensure that you follow all Food Safety, quality and legal procedures and processes, underpin total quality by enabling a culture of RFT and Root Cause problem solving
- Excellence - teach and coach the understanding of OEE, have practical experience in the application of foundation Lean/CI tools - SMED, 5S, Pareto etc, Instil a culture of solving problems at lowest possible level through training and coaching the effective use of Tiered Accountability and problem-solving tools, have a good understanding of PDCA or DMAIC change approaches, use data for analysis, insight and evaluation, influence at all levels throughout the organisation, coaching and facilitation skills to influence positive change within the site.
If you wish to know more, email
Salary: Circa £30-35k