Brook Street are seeking a Contract Administrator on behalf of a Public Sector client in the BS5 area of Bristol.
As a Contract Administrator, you will provide support to four individual Contract Managers with their administrative duties and carry out tasks that are moderately complex.
To be successful in this Contract Administrator role you must be reactive and have the ability to deal with ad hoc tasks.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the workload of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholder
This Contract Administrator role is temporary until February 2020, paying £9.51 rising to £12.93 after 12 weeks. There is possibility this will be extended dependant on business needs.