Due to continued growth my Leeds based client is looking for a Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
The company are now looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience working mainly with large contractors with a proven track record and have excellent industry experience, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
This role is a huge opportunity for someone with drive and ambition to come into the business and significantly grow the region.
- To organise and supervise contracts to ensure quality, safety, programme and gross objectives are achieved
- Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
- You will be required to attend sales visits and complete site surveys
- Maintain and establish expanding customer base, therefore maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products.
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour, maintaining high standards throughout the projects
- To ensure that material deliveries meet program requirements
- To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the senior management/Directors as required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years within the Fencing Industry.
- Knowledge of the fencing products, services and material is essential for this role.
- Be commercially aware and focused on helping the business achieve its aims and objectives.
- Be an Effective Communicator
-Computer literate, using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return you can expect to receive a salary of 32,000-35,000 plus profit related bonus, a company car, a great working environment, opportunities to travel with work, early finishes every Friday!
If you fit the criteria and would like to find out more please apply now or contact Cat on 07971609654.