Are you a graduate with an eye for detail looking for a career in a fast paced, well established organisation who encourage growth and development?
We are looking for Contracts Manager to join a fantastic chemicals trading company based in Woking who really value their people. You will join a global documentation team who oversee the document manager for trading cargo from the Middle East to Asia, Africa and China.
- Trade, contract and relationship management.
- Liaising with Delhi office for Admin management
- Liaise with third parties: Banks, Couriers, Shipping lines, Chamber of Commerce, Freight Forwarders.
- Produce and issue documents.
- Check, correct and give feedback on documents produced by colleagues in linked offices.
- Communication with customers and agents.
- Maintain our bespoke online data platform for all your trades, contribute to the development of such system to improve the user experience.
- Maintain excel spreadsheets as a communication tool between departments.
- Assist with claims.
- Provide cover during periods of annual leave.
- Annual Bonus
- Private health care (after probation period)
- Free on-site parking
If you have:
- Natural talent for numbers
- Graduates degree
- Great knowledge of MS packages
- Knowledge of shipping industry/trade finance (advantageous but not essential)
- Proactive, flexible, resilient
Then this is the job for you!!!
Hours: 8:30pm - 5:00pm
Apply now and we will be in touch soon.