DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN DIGITAL MARKETING AS A TEAM LEADER?
My clients is looking for someone to join there In-House Marketing team. You will provide leadership and direct strategy vision for your team. You will be instrumental in creating and maintaining a culture of Thinking, Challenging and Testing. You will use a mixture of Creative and Strong Analytical skills to identify conversion optimisation opportunities for their internal brands.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- You`ll be Responsible for the Development of a Conversion Rate Optimization Strategy aligning with that of Acquisition, Retention and Brand Objectives.
- You`ll Plan activity around Conversion Rate Optimization using Qualitative and Quantitative Data using tools including Google Analytics, A/B Tasty and HotJar.
- You`ll Proactively Identify and Investigate into New Opportunities, including Tools, Processes etc. Using insight to Challenge Existing Practices.
- You`ll Plan, Own and Develop an Ongoing Test Roadmap to Optimise On-Site User Journeys.
- You`ll Manage End-to-End Optimisation of Testing Processes, including Recommendations, Prioritisation, Requirements, Build, Implementation and Measurement.
- You`ll Review Pre and Post-Test Analysis with Insights and Next Steps. Working closely with the Technology Department and Design Agency to implement changes.
- You`ll Manage and Guide Designers to produce Designs for UX/UI Testing.
- You`ll Coach, Mentor, Advise and Support the Team Specialists.
- You`ll Develop a Conversion Savvy Team providing Mentorship and Regular Performance Reviews.
- You`ll Manage Sickness, Absence and conduct Return to Work Interviews.
- You`ll Participate in and Drive Forward the Recruitment process and shape the Future Vision of the Team.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!!