This Sunderland based company is currently searching for 2 Conveyancing Assistants. One of these is a fixed term contract of 6 months, and the other is a permanent full time position. This is a growing, national company which offers many attractive perks, including flexible working hours, dress down days, and a good holiday package.
- Primarily plot work/new build.
- High volumes of cases.
- Essentially you will be doing the basic data entry side of Conveyancing and make sure it is accurate.
- Opening files, filling in blanks, populating basic information onto reports.
- Conducting order searches.
- Working to support the 2 conveyancers.
What they are after:
- Previous conveyancing experience is not essential but could be desirable.
- Very close attention to detail.
- Strong data entry and typing accuracy.
- Someone who really likes process-driven work.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Someone who is happy to stay in this role for the long-term (they are not after someone who wants to progress through the legal sector in the immediate future).
- Strong team ethic.
Apply direct now and contact me, Tom Walsh at Brook Street Newcastle.