This is an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a well-established, licensed practice based in the heart of North Shields, Newcastle.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career knowledge as you assist Conveyancers with Sale & Purchase transactions. Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties
- Preparation, checking and sending of documents e.g. Certificates of Title and Post Exchange letters
- Data input and administration
- Chasing information including searches, ID and mortgage offers
- Exchanging contracts
- Dealing with post-completion administration
Training and support offered by this firm are second to none together with a fantastic working environment. However at least 2 years' experience within a conveyancing office would be a strong advantage. You will need to be computer literate and be able to work using your own initiative to manage your work load within this fast-paced setting.
Salary: £16,500 + Closed over Christmas + Christmas bonus after first year of service!
Hours: Full time 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (NO Weekends)
Immediate start would be beneficial!
Contact Sarah on 0191 230 3838 or email your CV