My client is one of the leading, most well-established firms in Newcastle. They are looking for a Conveyancing Fee Earner at present, in an exciting new opportunity made possible due to expansion. This is a Monday to Friday 9-5, permanent position, with the possibility of flexible hours, as well as on-site parking. They are looking to interview ASAP.
What they are looking for:
- Knowledge of and experience in conveyancing.
- Fee Earner experience preferable.
- Also willing to hear from people whose work history surrounds more junior roles (Conveyancing Assistant etc.)
- The ability to manage high volumes of casework.
- Charismatic and professional when put in front of clients.
- Hard working and dedicated when working on cases.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience liaising with a wide range of professionals, clients etc.
Focusing your attentions mainly on the North East, you will be joining a team of six. Your focus will be on Residential Conveyancing cases.
Your core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Residential sales and purchases.
- Remortgage and Transfer of Equity issues.
- Legal research.
- liaising with clients and working towards their expectations/offering advice.
- Accurately and concisely preparing legal documentation.
If you are interested please email your CV to me (Tom Walsh) at or call me on 0191 232 5661.