Our client is searching for a Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their thriving firm on the outskirts of Newcastle. A great place to work, and to start your future, this firm is keen to hear from ambitious candidates.
A non-exhaustive list of duties:
- Generating new business for the firm.
- Compiling Share hold Agreements.
- General Company work.
The ideal candidate:
- Conveyancing experience.
- Preferably a qualified Solicitor.
- Would consider applications from candidates with other relevant Conveyancing work-history.
- Degree in Law.
- Strong sales personality.
- Demonstrated networking ability.
- Outgoing and charismatic when it comes to dealing with clients.
- Confident and with strong interpersonal skills.
- Dedicated and prepared to go the extra mile.
A candidate who was experienced with Wills and Probate would be at an advantage
This role is a permanent, full time position, with ideal office hours, Monday-Friday, 9-5.
Contact Sarah Nixon on 0191 230 38 38.