I am recruiting for a Conveyancing Legal Assistant for a client based in Solihull. This an opportunity to join a local, established Solicitors who specialise in a range of commercial services. They are offering a basic salary of between £17K and £21K depending on experience.
This is a Conveyancing assistant role, and this will involve supporting Solicitors, liaising with clients and carrying out administrative duties.
You will be working for a prestigious solicitor`s firm with multiple locations throughout the UK that specialise in Property, family, wills, employment and litigation. They`re Birmingham`s leading conveyancer for property purchases and a great organisation for career progression.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Working in the conveyancing team, the role will require candidates to; -
- Assist and support Conveyancing Solicitors
- Prepare correspondence using their specialised systems
- Meet clients and their answer queries on the telephone
- Carry out daily filing and the opening/closing of client files
- Complete administrative duties such as scanning and photocopying
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
Monday to Fridays - 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 1 years` experience within residential conveyancing
- Good telephone manner and to be confident speaking with clients
- Well organised and adaptable
- Have high levels of speed and accuracy
- Show initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Between £17000 and £21000 basic salary dependant on experience
- 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Critical illness cover
- Death in service cover
- Childcare vouchers
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Shamara on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***