GREAT OPPORTUNITY available! (£24,000 - £28,000 based on experience)
We are currently recruiting for a Personable and experienced Legal Secretary with Conveyancing experience to join a friendly busy law practice based in Golders Green.
- To support the Head of Department in the management of the secretarial workload, ensuring that the priorities of the department are met.
- To support Conveyancers in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- To support Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of case-load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer.
- To assist in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.
- To transmit correspondence by fax machine and undertake photocopying when necessary.
- To answer internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary.
- To ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
The candidate Must have the ability to use initiative, have attention to detail and be able to prioritise.