Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Brookstreet recruitment are supporting their client who are currently expanding their Legal Secretarial Team and are recruiting experienced secretaries to work at their Newcastle city centre office.
Prior experience of working within a legal firm is desirable, in particular Conveyancing and rural property.
- Audio and copy typing for their department
- Ensuring documents are correctly filed, both electronically and hard copy
- Having direct contact with the firm's clients
- Dealing with straightforward legal documents when required
- Copying and preparing mail and disclosures for dispatch
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining diaries
- The following skills and experience are relevant:
- Good speed and accuracy when typing
- Knowledge of word processing systems
- Experience of working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal terminology
Contact for a confidential chat or click below to apply!