Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of a Legal firm who is looking for an experienced conveyancing legal secretary required for their lovely offices in Sunbury.
- To support the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor in the production of correspondence and documents by typing dictated work as directed.
- To produce and complete standard conveyancing precedent forms
- To support the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- To assist the Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor in the management of a case-load by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Residential/Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor.
- To attach incoming post to files, general filing, sealing and dealing with outgoing post.
- To assist in general office administration.
- To transmit correspondence by fax machine and undertake photocopying when necessary.
- To answer internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take verbal and written messages, as necessary.
- To ensure that all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Touch typing, audio typing and copy typing skills required.
This is a full time opportunity to work within a close knit.
If you feel you meet the above criteria then make sure you apply! Alternatively call Mike Penfold on 01483 726167 to discuss further.