Brook Street are supporting a legal firm with their search for a Conveyancing Trainer to join their team in Gateshead. This is an exciting time to join a firm that is currently expanding and is going though significant growth you be joining an excellent team with a lot of opportunity.
Are you passionate about supporting, mentoring and developing your colleagues? If so, this role is an excellent development opportunity for an experienced conveyancer who is looking to build, coach, train and inspire their colleagues by imparting their own conveyancing technical expertise.
Training Academy Development
- To develop trainee conveyancers to ensure they are equipped to handle a mix of sale and purchase files
- To provide on the job training and identify bespoke training, as required
- To identify classroom training for delivery via the technical team, as required
- To provide one to one support as required
- To ensure the effective supervision of staff within the department to ensure trainee conveyancers can effectively move into an intermediate conveyancing role within a set period of time (circa 6 months).
- To contribute to Residential Conveyancing department meetings
- To escalate any training concerns to the Operations Managers.
- To ensure the effective management of conveyancing files within the Training Academy.
- To identify / monitor KPI figures within the Academy in order that they are achieved
- To assist with the growth of fee earning capacity within the firm, via the success of the Training Academy.
- To review incoming post allocated to the trainees` post queues on a daily basis, to ensure proactive file management
- 4-5 years conveyancing experience
Please send your CV