We are looking for a Chef to work in a lovely private nursery in Wimbledon!
They are located at the heart of the city at a prime location, within 400m of Wimbledon railway station, in London and operates from two lower floors of a large house.
It is registered on the Early Years Register (UK) and the Childcare Register. The nursery provides 40 full day care places for children aged three months to five years of age
- Ordering necessary provisions and effectively manage food resources and budgets.
- To maintain a clean and efficient kitchen throughout the day when preparing food.
- Planning menus with manager.
- Prepare Breakfast, lunch, tea and any snacks
- Maintain healthy and safe risk Assesed kitchen. Comply with Offsted
- High Standard of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen and associated areas.
- Stock checks use by dates maintain stock
- To assist with events i.e. children`s outings
- Help with laundry
Our ideal candidate will have Nursery/School experience but is not essential
We require that you have a Level 2/3 in Food Hygiene or equivalent or be willing to undertake same. Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and a DBS
Salary £18,475 per annum Monday to Friday, 08:45 - 17:00, 36.25 hours
Generous Holiday entitlement
Discount on Childcare in-house
Employee Wellbeing and Assistance Program (including counselling and Occupational Health benefits)
Training (in-house, external and online) for professional development
Company Sick pay
Please apply if you are interested and have the relevant experience and qualifications or call Rocio at Brook Street 02086867312