We are currently looking for a Cook to undertake 3-4 weeks work commencing from 6th January 2020.
To be successful in this position, you will need the following:
- Recent experience within the Health Care Sector
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to work on your own intuitive
- Forward thinking
- Good team player
- Basic food preparation
- Overseeing kitchen and a small team
- Happy to take non-traditional cook duties, i.e. Cleaning, washing up, speaking to customers.
35 hours per week, over 5 days over 7 on a 3-week roster (including weekends). Shifts can range from a 7.00am start (early) or working till 7.00pm (late).
** A recent/up to date (standard) DBS is required for this position. Without it, unfortunately, you will not be considered **
You will also need:
- C&G 706/1 & 2 or NVQ food prep 2- 3
- Level 2 Food Safety
To be successful in this position you will need to be available immediately and to come into our Bradford offices to register with us.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.