I am recruiting for an experienced Copywriter based a short drive from Birmingham Airport, working for one of the largest distance learning colleges in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award winning business who is offering a salary of up to £24,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
As the companies copywriter you will be tasked with producing new content for their webpages, landing pages and student prospectuses. Using different copywriting methods and techniques you will need to be a creative writer being able to bring information to life and grab potential student's attention and gain their interest.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, GCSE's, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Produce copy and new content in line with brand style for web pages, landing pages and students prospectuses
- Liaise with the marketing and paid search team to write copy for A/B and multivariate tests
- Use your copywriting skills to produce long and short copy
- Content creation for SEO optimisation
- Repurpose and edit content
- Be proactive in suggesting new content ideas
- Writing UX copy to improve customers' experiences using our website
- To write persuasively
- Experience updating and maintaining blogs
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location is essential
- Previous copywriting experience
- Excellent writing, spelling and grammar with the ability to write in a professional and persuasive manner
- Experience of writing UX copy
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Confident in writing both short and long copy
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage high volumes of work
- Strong ability to work cross functionally with relevant teams to co-ordinate the creation of onsite content
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work autonomously under minimum supervision
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £24,000 basic salary based on experience
- 37.5 hour working week, Monday - Friday 08.30-17.00
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Full training plan
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches!
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
- Subsidised childcare based close to the office
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***