I am recruiting for a Corporate Fundraiser to work for a well-known and invaluable terminal illness care charity covering the West Midlands; this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a role where your help and support makes a real difference to people`s lives and my client are offering an attractive salary of up to £31,000 dependant on experience.
Covering the West Midlands your time will be split between the Solihull office and being out meeting with businesses. You will be building and developing corporate fundraising relationships with the value of £25,000-£100,000 in order to increase income for the charity. You will be responsible for identifying, negotiating and establishing viable partnerships with corporate organisations.
Your time in office/out meeting with businesses will vary each week depending on what campaigns you have going on so being a driver with access to your own car is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Deliver an agreed annual income target from corporate fundraising partnerships across the West Midlands
- Proactively identify, research and form new corporate partnerships
- Represent the charity confidently in a range of formal and informal settings
- Provide excellent stewardship, on-going support and motivation to a network of fundraising groups and volunteers
- Build a pipeline to provide a sustainable level of corporate fundraising partnerships across the West Midlands
- Work closely with Community Fundraiser colleagues to ensure opportunities are maximised and pursued appropriately
- Work closely with colleagues in the Central Partnership team to ensure opportunities are maximised and pursued appropriately
- Account manage agreed partnerships (value of £25k-£100k) to ensure delivery of both the charity and partner organisation goals
- Support the charities Community Fundraisers in their approaches to local and regional partnerships (value up to £25k)
- Support the Central Partnership team in their approaches to partners with West Midlands links (value over £100k)
- Support partnership opportunities through senior volunteer networks
- Having a full driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential
- Previous corporate fundraising experience is essential
- A track record of delivering partnership income/sales and business development
- Budget management experience
- Experience of writing commercial proposals
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- You'll be a 'people person' and enjoy building rapport/relationships
- Able to explain how being affiliated with a charity can benefit a business
- Flexible working office based and out in the community including some evening and weekend hours as and when required on occasions
- Understanding of the difference between commercial and philanthropic propositions
- Comfortable and able to work to targets, plans and budgets
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY YOU IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER WITH ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £31,000 annual salary dependent on experience
- Mileage paid for travel for community meetings (own car)
- 35 hour working week
- 33 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Personal Pension Scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Charlie or Adam on 0121 6333888
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***