Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently working with our Belfast client to recruit a Corporate Insurance Account Executive. This is an excellent chance to join a terrific company with a great starting salary and excellent career progression.
The purpose of the job will be to provide a complete professional insurance advice and service to existing clients and to develop new business in the SME and Corporate Business sectors.
The applicant hire would also responsible to provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention.
* Achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for income retention on existing business.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities and again meet agreed Target Revenue.
* Liaise with Account Handler on collection of premiums.
* Ensure timely and accurate debiting of accounts on all relevant systems.
* Ensuring personal organisation and use of time is optimised, evaluating and adapting work schedules to optimise time and resources against changing priorities.
* Ensuring the company`s resources are used effectively and only to carry out legitimate company business or to promote the company`s best interests.
Customer Trading Relationships
* Maintain the company`s good standing and ethos by providing the highest level of professional advice and service, acting professionally and ethically at all times
* Maintain regular contact with clients to build strong, supportive and long-term relationships
* Ensure Service Standards are met at all times
* Respond to and handle complaints in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with FCA and internal requirements
* Ensure customer trading is carried out in line with company procedures as identified in the operating manual
* Ensure efficient management of daily business activities including the highest quality of file management.
* Ensure all reports and reviews are delivered to clients and account handlers as appropriate to the relevant operational procedures
* Ensure tasks and responsibilities are carried out effectively and thoroughly within timescales and deadlines.
Handling Client Premium / Payments
* Ensure payment methods and cash handling limits comply with company procedures
* Monitor and keep up to date with technical and regulatory matters and act accordingly
* Ensure personal awareness and understanding of internal standards and procedures.
* Complying with all company policies and procedures, including health and safety procedures.
* Carrying out any other functions deemed necessary for the effective operation of the Department.
Remuneration and Conditions of Employment
* Salary is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience
* Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* 20 days annual leave plus 11 statutory days, with additional annual leave accruing based on length of service.
* Company Pension Schemes
* Private Medical Insurance
* Eye care scheme
* The post holder will be required to undertake such internal and/or external training as deemed necessary.
Please send CV via the apply link if you are interested in the post.