Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working on behalf of our Insurance client in Belfast to recruit a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join their Corporate Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Corporate Insurance Account Handler who is looking to join a business where they can genuinely achieve career progression. The ideal candidate will have strong experience within a Commercial/Corporate Broking environment.
It is essential that any applicants for this role will have a minimum of 2 year's experience dealing with medium to large commercial clients.
* Complete a professional insurance advice and service to existing clients
* Develop new business in the SME and Corporate Business sectors.
* Ensuring personal organisation and use of time is optimised
* Evaluate and adapt work schedules to optimise time and resources against changing priorities.
* Ensuring the company`s resources are used effectively
* Liaising with policyholders regarding Mid-term adjustments
* Obtaining renewal terms and ensure the premium remains competitive
* Obtaining new business quotations
* Liaising with Insurers regarding policy queries and non-standard risks
* Suitable candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience of Commercial Insurance, preferably gained within an Insurance Broking environment
* Experience dealing with a broad range of Commercial Insurance across the Mid-Corporate to Corporate Market
* The ability to develop and maintain positive ongoing relationships with insurers and underwriters
* Knowledge of sales processes within relevant market
*Good product and technical knowledge
* Ability to work in a team/team player
* Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
* Account management skills
* Ambitious and committed to a career within the Insurance industry
* Attractive salary for the right candidate based on previous experience and performance at interview.
Please send CV via the apply link