Brook Street are currently recruiting for an experienced Corporate Support Manager for our government client.
We are looking for an individual who is reliable, enthusiastic, proactive, a good communicator with a friendly personality, who can work effectively both as part of a team and on their own initiative. You will need to be flexible and able to cope with a variety of tasks, working with internal and external stakeholder. Attention to detail is key, as well prioritising workload.
The role holder will support the Directors to deliver effective business service provisions that will enable them to meet their corporate and operational objectives. Although the role holder will work largely autonomously, they will work cohesively with other business managers across the Agency in London and Swindon.
Through close liaison with Finance, Operations and the HR Business Partner, the role holder will work with budget managers to ensure the smooth operation and monitoring of financial systems and processes. The role holder will also ensure that contractual and other formal agreements are in place with delivery partners and promote adherence to best practice.
- Numerate with a working knowledge of Excel.
- A working knowledge of financial management reports.
- Ability to communicate across all levels both verbally and in writing, with a proven ability to influence peers and senior stakeholders.
- Proven interpersonal skills with an ability to work within own team as well as with colleagues in other parts of the organisation.
- Good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and respond quickly and flexibly to competing demands within tight deadlines, utilising good problem-solving skills
This role requires Security Clearance.
If you are interested please apply online.