We are recruiting for a firm of R&D tax relief specialists for an R&D Tax Accountant to join their growing business in what is a pivotal role in an exciting and growing industry.
Their team has substantial experience and a wide range of technical expertise in their field which enables them to deliver an excellent service to a wide range of innovative clients. Our client are a family run company based in London and pride themselves on providing an excellent and compliant client service.
Working in the Operations team of around 8 people. Reporting to the head of operations, head of financial ops and managing director.
- Processing amended corporation tax returns
- Calculating amended tax positions based on numbers reports compiled by analysts
- Submitting claims to HMRC
- Liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with clients and their accountants
Candidate must be:
- Chartered Accountant ACCA/ACA
- Experienced with accounting software, preferably IRIS
- Experienced with R&D
- Experienced dealing with HMRC
- London based
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude
- ATT or CTA qualification
- Experience with HMRC enquiries
- Working hours: 8.30am until 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
- Holidays: 20 days per year
- Notice period: 1 month
- Start date: 1st October 2021
- Location: London (Fulham)
This is an immediate requirement moving quickly, if you are interested please contact Ben Worsley for more information!