Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast city centre client to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join their expanding team.
* Managing the delivery of tax projects, within given time scales and ensuring technical excellence
* Manage client assignments that are sizeable in both scope and scale
* Providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues.
* Proactively seek out business development opportunities and meets own financial targets set.
* Participate fully in new client pitch situations.
* Act as the focal point for the delivery of sophisticated tax advice to clients and the business.
* Provide reliable and effective technical support to the partners in their chosen area
* Having the ability to recognise issues to manage technical risk.
* Consult on a variety of technical areas
* Identify those able to provide support in relation to technical risk.
* Write high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents
* Ensure bills are raised and costs are collected on a timely basis.
* Managing team of tax trainees/recently qualified
* Review of computations Supporting Partners on advisory projects
* ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
* 5+ years' post qualification experience of working in a tax department of a larger firm.
* Strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients.
* Able to work on own initiative and take responsibility / ownership for wider team issues.
* Able to build trusted relationships with clients and the team
Salary will be decided after interview - £43-45K per annum
If interested please send CV via the apply link