Corporation Tax Manager is needed in Central London paying up to £70000+Benefits
Are you looking for a role which would provide you a lovely and friendly workplace with lots of room for progression, 31 days of holiday per annum, private medical insurance, gym membership and voluntary group dental insurance?
Then this role is for you....
A friendly and vibrant accountancy firm in Central London is looking for a qualified Corporation Tax Manager which assists start-ups and fast-growing companies in handling and maintaining their compliance obligations in and out of the UK.
You, as the Corporation Tax Manager, will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and completing tax filings, managing the Tax team, contribute to the development of the team budget and provide excellent client service.
The ideal candidate must have the following competencies:
- Fully qualified ICAEW, ACCA or CTA
- Exposure to working within practice (3 years at least)
- Excellent UK corporation tax/deferred tax knowledge (specifically Corporation Tax)
- Knowledge of VAT and employment taxes
- Outstanding client care capabilities
- Commercially aware in terms of financial targets, client service, business risk and efficiencies
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with client service issues
- A team player
- Excellent communicator
In return, you will be provided with the opportunity to work for a renowned practice in Central London with a salary of up to £70000
Please APPLY immediately if interested, we will short-list suitable candidates within 24 hours and you could be starting your new role sooner than you think.....