An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Correspondence Drafter for 3 months on a temporary basis.
We are recruiting for two different levels for these roles with varying pay rates;
EO - £12.06
AO - £9.82
- Writing responses in an email or letter format to queries or questions;
- Queries coming in will be from both internal and external sources;
- You will be using a portal to access the queries/questions which need answering;
- Analysing the information so all is understood and nothing of importance is missed;
- Ensuring all relevant information goes into each report;
- Communicating your points clearly so that nothing is misunderstood.
Applicants must have experience in a similar role, and have the following skills:
- Communication skills is essential - predominantly written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to write correspondence efficiently.
- Communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- The ability to respond quickly, calmly, and flexibly under pressure.
If you think this role will be for you, please apply.